These shredded beef burrito bowls are quick to prepare and can be served in a bowl or on a burrito-sized flour tortilla. By preparing the roast in the Crockpot ahead of time, you can have this delicious burrito bowl on the table in 30 minutes for a quick, weeknight dinner.
- 1 cup cooked and shredded roast beef
- 1 box Cilantro Lime Rice-A-Roni, prepared as directed on box (add 2 tablespoons butter and 2 cups water)
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup grilled zucchini
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- sour cream and taco sauce, to taste
- Prepare Rice-A-Roni according to package directions.
- While the rice is cooking, heat the shredded beef in a small saucepan with taco seasoning mix and water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Assemble burrito bowls by layering cilantro lime rice, shredded beef, zucchini, cheese and other toppings as desired.