Serve with a slice of Swiss cheese and a pickle to make this quick, weeknight dinner. By preparing the roast in the Crockpot ahead of time, you can have this meal on the table in 15 minutes!
- 1 cup Crockpot Shredded Beef
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 hamburger or mini-sub buns
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 sandwich-size dill pickles
- In a small saucepan, mix together shredded beef, water and barbecue sauce. Heat through.
- Assemble sandwiches by using one fourth of the meat, 1/2 slice cheese and 1 dill pickle on each bun. Serve with your favorite vegetable.