This quick and easy veggie is the perfect complement to your favorite meal!
- One large zucchini, cut into 1/2″ thick rounds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Toss zucchini in large bowl with olive oil, garlic powder, seasoned salt and Italian seasoning.
- Preheat grill pan on medium high heat on stovetop.
- Put seasoned zucchini in a single layer on grill pan. Grill for 4 minutes on first side.
- Turn zucchini over and grill for another 4 minutes on other side.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and allow to melt slightly before serving.