Some people like to serve their spaghetti and sauce separately, but I like to mix the two together before serving. That way, you don’t have one or the other left over.
- 1 (24 ounce jar) Spaghetti sauce
- 20 Made-from-Scratch Meatballs (1/3 recipe)
- 8 ounces Spaghetti noodles
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Place meatballs in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add spaghetti sauce and heat until meatballs are warm in the center.
- While meatballs are warming, cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Drain spaghetti and mix with sauce.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese before serving, if desired.
Makes 4 servings.