Serve over rice with Asian green beans
4 servings Meatballs (1/3 recipe)
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large skillet, heat meatballs over low heat until warm.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sauce ingredients.
- Once meatballs are warmed thoroughly, turn heat down to the lowest setting and pour sauce over meatballs, coating well.
- Stir often to coat; turn off the heat and remove from heat source. Let stand for 5 minutes for sauce to thicken.
- Plate meatballs and drizzle sauce over top before serving.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, if desired.