I’ve never been a fan of pretzels, even though they are salty. But with the added flavors of ranch and cayenne pepper, these pretzels are the perfect snack to go along with a beer and basketball during March Madness!
Spicy Ranch Pretzels
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound pretzels
- Preheat oven to 200°F.
- Mix first four ingredients together in small bowl.
- Spread pretzels on large baking sheet with sides.
- Pour oil mixture over pretzels on baking sheet.
- Bake at 200°F for 1 1/2 hours.
- Lay on paper towels to dry.