- 1 ½ pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- In a large pot of rapidly boiling water, cook green beans until just tender, 4-5 minutes.
- While beans are cooking, in small bowl combine soy sauce, oil, and sugar; set aside.
- Drain beans; set aside.
- Spray wok or 10” skillet with nonstick cooking spray; place over medium heat. Add garlic; cook, stirring constantly, until softened, 20-30 seconds. Add green beans; cook stirring and turning constantly, until well coated, about 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce mixture; continue to stir and turn until most of the liquid is absorbed, 1-2 mintues.
Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Information: 68 calories, 2.4 g. fat, 4 g. fiber.