This quick chicken pot pie uses a can of jumbo biscuits as the top and bottom crusts. You can use frozen vegetables instead of canned, but they will require a longer baking time. Alternatively, head frozen vegetables in microwave for 2 minutes before mixing with soup and chicken mixture.Jump to Recipe
To put this quick recipe together, start by spreading 4 of the jumbo biscuits in bottom of baking dish to form a bottom crust.
Mix together cream of chicken soup, chicken and drained cans of vegetables.
Spread the filling over the bottom biscuit crust.
Put remaining 4 biscuits on a sheet of parchment paper, and shape into large rectangle for top crust.
Flip the top crust over and place on the top of the filling mixture. Remove parchment paper.
Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes, or until top crust of Chicken Pot Pie is golden brown.
Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 can jumbo biscuits 8 count
- 1 large can (26 oz.) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup cooked chicken
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) sliced carrots drained
- 1 can corn drained
- 1 can green beans or peas drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray 13″ x 9″ baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Press four biscuits into the bottom of the baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together cream of chicken soup, cooked chicken and canned vegetables. Stir in garlic powder and chicken bouillon.
- Spread filling mixture over bottom biscuit crust.
- Place remaining four biscuits on parchment paper. Spread into large rectangle, 13″ x 9″.
- Flip top crust over filling mixture and remove parchment paper.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, until top crust is golden brown.